Find me at:
My Recent Newsletters
- Optimal Health, Medical Laughter, Erica’s Transformation, Greek Lemon Salad
- How to Make yourself MOVE!
- Time Management, Recipe – Spinach, Tomato & Turkey Pizza, SUCCESS – Pastor Jason
- Our January Challengers wanted MORE MORE MORE!!
- Why Plan your Meals? (ex: planner pic), Carne Guisada (Crock Pot), 12 years & Counting (BMI 48 to 20)
- Follow A Full Healthy Life on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Vegetable
Healthy Family – Winter Activities Cold winter weather doesn’t mean we have to trade in healthy activities for an inactive lifestyle. Winter is an excellent time to get outside and be active with your family. During this time, the outdoors … Continue reading →
IN THIS ISSUE LOTS of Holiday Recipes Roasted Turkey, Crockpot Roast Beef, Lemon-Garlic Lamb Mashed Cauliflower, Roasted Turnips, Green Beans Almondine Also: Thriving Through the Holidays YouTube Holiday Webinar WHY START PROGRAM IN DECEMBER?? SCHOLARSHIP! Success Story – Rhonda Healthy … Continue reading →
Why Walk? 3 Reasons To Get Out and Walk The benefits of walking go beyond what you may realize, and today, Dr. A highlights the many positive consequences of taking a daily hike. If you’re still not sold on walking … Continue reading →
Exercise Can Be Fun! We all know it’s important to exercise on a regular basis. Exercise is a key factor in improved heart health, weight management, better sleep, improved mood, increased energy, longevity and much more. So why do so … Continue reading →
Stop. Challenge. Choose. E-book! We are very excited to announce the release of a very exciting tool to assist you along your journey. Many of you have jumped into the many resources of health education our program offers such … Continue reading →