Here’s a great video to watch that explains the challenge:
Our Thin It to Win It Challenge is going to be GREAT! We did a smaller challenge in July and It was really fun, informative, we learned a lot –
LOST weight and GAINED knowledge!
Come join us! Bring your friends, schoolmates, classmates! ANYONE can join!
I would love to have your friends on our TEAM!
Water – It’s Your Beauty Juice
One thing about this amazing optimal health program you are on, is that is encourages you to drink water. In fact, Dr. Anderson suggests we drink half of our body weight in ounces each day. When we first began this new way of life, we had to be very methodical in how we got in our water each day. These are just a few tips, that worked for us, and we hope they work for you to help you get in your daily intake that’s suggested.
1. Drink 16oz. when you first wake up
2. Drink another 16oz. right before bed
3. Drink water before each meal
4. Have a glass of water when you’re tired
5. Have an extra water bottle in the car
6. Have a designated water bottle and know how many of those water bottles you need to drink that day. Lastly, there are many ways to track your water intake each day. One very practical way that we have found is to, start the day with the number of rubber bands around your water bottle, for how many full water bottles you need to drink that day. And every time you drink a bottle, take a rubber band off. Then you know exactly what you have left.
Weekly Healthy Recipe
Emotions No Longer Lead
Stephanie lost 48 lbs! “I used to think that I could eat whatever I wanted as long as I exercised. I was reckless and let my emotions control what I ate. It didn’t take long for this lifestyle to catch up to my unhealthy body. I was always tired and when I tried to make up for my habits through exercise I would obtain an injury and gain back anything I lost. I needed to reboot my habits and thinking when it came to food. I needed a change but I wanted something that would be long lasting. After being on this program for 90 days I not only reached my goal weight but I can exercise with ease and play with my toddler son without getting tired. More importantly I have learned to have the self confidence and control to manage what I eat instead of letting my emotions get the best of me. I truly do feel as amazing as I look and I love my new long lasting lifestyle.